Are you eligible?
The 4HTA is open to any and all businesses based in the SK4 post code area. Our members include well known shop fronts in the Heatons, offices and B2B companies as well as sole traders working from home.
It doesn’t matter if you are a homeworker, a one-man-band, a shopkeeper or part of a national chain; if your business is based in SK4, you are welcome to join the 4HTA. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from businesses based outside the Heatons.
How we operate
We meet every 3rd Tuesday of each month. But if you can’t make the meetings, don’t worry, you can still join! We’ll send out regular updates so you know what’s happening, and everyone gets a chance to have a say.
We help promote local businesses to the community and encourage members to trade with each other. We lobby the council on issues that matter to all of us. By simply joining us, you are helping the local business community have a stronger voice in all our activities. The more members we have, the stronger our voice.
Free trialFree Membership for 2 months
- You can now join the 4HTA as a member for 2 months without paying a penny! Once you’ve had a look at what we’re about, met some of the other members and looked into the benefits of joining us, you’ll be able to choose one of the paid plans.
Annual SubscriptionThe most popular option
+Access to exclusive member benefits
- Attend monthly members’ meetings
- Listing on the fourheatons.co.uk website
- Regular updates by email
- Access to the Members’ Only Facebook group
- Opportunity to vote on key 4HTA decisons
MonthlySpread the cost!
- We understand the challenges of cashflow! That’s why we offer a monthly subscription package so you can spread the cost of membership over 12 months.
- You get all the benefits of the annual subscription package. We simply charge your credit/debit card account monthly. You’ll also get a monthly invoice.
To make the Heatons a better place to Live, Work and Prosper