Are you eligible?
The 4HTA is open to any and all businesses based in the SK4 post code area. Our members include well known shop fronts in the Heatons, offices and B2B companies as well as sole traders working from home.
It doesn’t matter if you are a homeworker, a one-man-band, a shopkeeper or part of a national chain; if your business is based in SK4, you are welcome to join the 4HTA. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from businesses based outside the Heatons.
How we operate
We meet regularly (and quite informally!) throughout the year. But if you can’t make the meetings, don’t worry, you can still join! We’ll send out regular updates so you know what’s happening, and everyone gets a chance to have a say. We also hold smaller meetup sessions for specific groups, such as non-shop-front businesses.
We help promote local businesses to the community and encourage members to trade with each other. We lobby the council on issues that matter to all of us. By simply joining us, you are helping the local business community have a stronger voice in all our activities. The more members we have, the stronger our voice.
Benefits of joining the 4HTA
- Quarterly member meetings providing the opportunity to meet & network with fellow local business owners, hear from guest speakers and receive updates on business issues and projects
- Monthly newsletter with local business news, Heatons area news and information on projects
- Exposure & promotion over 4HTA social media channels – Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Business profile on 4HTA website with links to you business website – a great SEO boost!
- Post jobs on the SK4 jobs section,
- Keep the local community updated on your business by writing a blog post
- Have your input into the running of the 4HTA and be involved in initiatives & projects to make the Heatons a better place to live, work and prosper
- Opportunity to take part in 4HTA events (such as the renowned Heatons Summer Festival) and receive member-discounts on trader spaces
- Be part of a united, inclusive business community working to improve business in the Heatons and support one another.
- AND MUCH MORE…
Free trialFree Membership for 2 months
- You can now join the 4HTA as a member for 2 months without paying a penny! Once you’ve had a look at what we’re about, met some of the other members and looked into the benefits of joining us, you’ll be able to choose one of the paid plans.
Annual SubscriptionThe most popular option
+Access to exclusive member benefits
- Attend monthly members’ meetings
- Listing on the fourheatons.co.uk website
- Regular updates by email
- Access to the Members’ Only Facebook group
- Opportunity to vote on key 4HTA decisons
MonthlySpread the cost!
- We understand the challenges of cashflow! That’s why we offer a monthly subscription package so you can spread the cost of membership over 12 months.
- You get all the benefits of the annual subscription package. We simply charge your credit/debit card account monthly. You’ll also get a monthly invoice.
To make the Heatons a better place to Live, Work and Prosper