One objection was received back from the advertising of the Traffic Regulation Orders which related to the speed hump proposed at the bottom of Shaw Road. Whilst this is being considered by the council, the rest of the scheme design will be finished and progressed to implementation. For the full story and other news please go to www.naturaldimensions.co.uk/news
- Nettl.com Launches Website for Nettl.com!
- Cabinet Reshuffle
- New Highly Intereactive Baby and Toddler Classes to Heaton Moor
- The 4HTA Festivals
- Didsbury Road Toll Road Application
- Warning About Skincare Products Containing Paraffin
- Get a firm grip on your marketing with new course
- Year 6 pupils celebrate exam success
- Free Training Courses for Local Businesses
- HEATON MOOR STREET IMPROVEMENTS – OFFICIAL START DATE !