One objection was received back from the advertising of the Traffic Regulation Orders which related to the speed hump proposed at the bottom of Shaw Road. Whilst this is being considered by the council, the rest of the scheme design will be finished and progressed to implementation. For the full story and other news please go to www.naturaldimensions.co.uk/news
- HEATON MOOR STREET IMPROVEMENTS – OFFICIAL START DATE !
- HEATON MOOR STREET IMPROVEMENTS – LATEST NEWS
- Stella Maris Receives Boost for Breakfast Club
- 4HTA Christmas Festival – Saturday 26th November from 3pm
- Arriving Soon in Heaton Moor!!!! Something to make you ‘Smile’
- Heaton Moor Street Improvements: The Story
- 4HTA wins The Special Recognition Award!
- Best Dressed Christmas Window competition 2016
- Speaking with Confidence at Stella Maris
- £200k funding from SMBC for Heaton Moor Street Improvements